Do you have an idea for a location or would you like suggestions?
What do you have in mind for your session? For example: a cake smash for a one year old session, or a family focused newborn session, or a senior session with a magazine/fashion feel to it.
A session fee is due to reserve the session date. This non-refundable retainer secures your date and covers the photographer's time, talent, and image editing. Prints, products, digital files, and collections are purchased separately.
2) Client is responsible for any additional fees related to to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc.).
3) Because it is can be distracting, especially to small children, and prevents me from doing my job effectively, other cameras, including cell phone cameras, are not allowed at the session. Please limit the people at the session to only those being photographed.
4) If someone becomes ill before a session, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc.
5) Start times are set and a late start due to tardiness will not extend the agreed upon session end time.
1) Images will be ready for viewing 7-14 days following the session 2) At this time, an online gallery will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to access the gallery and download your images.
All images are property of Raining Light Photography and Cherron McDonald, including images purchased in a digital collection, and are protected by federal copyright laws. Raining Light Photography reserves the right to use the images or reproductions for display, publications, or other purposes. Under no circumstances can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, or for professional display.
Please do not copy images. Copying or scanning images from the gallery, the Raining Light Photography website and blog, or from other printed materials is considered stealing, regardless of intent for use. Raining Light Photography reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who copies images without permission.
I, the client, hereby consent without further consideration, that all photographs taken from this session by Raining Light Photography may be used and reproduced in printed and online publications for the purpose of marketing, promotions, advertising, and competitions. In the case that the subject(s) is a minor(s), I confirm that I am the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) in this session. If it is not wished to have the images posted on the blog, website, or other social media, please notify Cherron in writing before the session.
(Please not that the model release does not apply to Boudoir clients as they have separate consent forms)